(Preference for Bilingual Spanish speakers)
• Starts at $15. Experience is nice, but we will train someone who is eager to learn and will show up on time.
• We need employees who are willing to work outside all day.
• Work involves loading materials onto a trailer, digging holes, assembling decks, bending over for long periods of time installing skirting, with some work on the roof.
• The day starts early, and 10–12-hour days are common.
• Travel ability is required on out-of-town jobs.
• Working in the heat of summer proves to be an issue for most.
• Jobs vary, so they may go out 3 or 4 times one month and not at all the next-just depends on where the cabins are going. This is hard on married employees.
• Employees get paid while traveling to and from the job site. Overtime is available when the weather is good, including a bonus for each night they are on an overnight job.
• The Company pays a per diem for meals and rooms when traveling.
• There will be a phone interview and an in-person interview with the manager and the crew leader so they can talk about expectations.
• 5 days PTO/Sick
• 1-week vacation after one year with the company