A quick elevator pitch would go something like this; “Leland’s stands apart from competition because we deliver with the service of “small” with the solid warranty of “large”. Leland’s is local.
Most other big name brands in the shed industry are out of state corporate companies who hire local contractors, who have no care for quality, no care for customer service, and who have no intention to be here for the long haul. In fact we see them from time to time, set up dealerships for a couple of months and suddenly they are gone. Leland’s has chosen rather to build it’s brand in a solid way, one town at a time.
Leland’s is building slowly, steadily, with the intent of long term presence. Big enough to handle whatever your storage needs may be but not too big to care.
It’s NOT particle board, it’s NOT wafer board, it’s NOT chipboard. It’s simply a better choice for your outdoor building! LP SmartSide products deliver all the warmth and beauty of traditional wood, plus the durability and workability of engineered wood. Unlike traditional wood, LP SmartSide Trim & Siding products resist cupping and warping.
All LP SmartSide products are treated with the proprietary SmartGuard process to resist fungal decay and termites in harsh environments. Tested in Hilo, Hawaii, LP SmartSide products continue to resist structural damage, even after years of exposure to thriving termite colonies and excessive moisture!
So lets just go over a quick check list to better understand the value of LP SmartPanel.
1. Industry-Leading Warranty.
2. Resists Fungal Rot and Decay.
3. Resists Termites.
4. Resists Delamination.
5. Resists Splitting and Cracking.
6. Resists Warping.
7. Rich Cedar Grain Texture.
Most times yes and most counties require the home owner to get their own permit. Leland’s will gladly provide customer with the building plans that the permitting office may require in order to issue a building permit. Each permit office has different requirements and we will do our best to assist you.
This may vary depending on the time of the year but on average 3-5 week lead time is to be expected.
Lelands does not provide site prep and concrete work for sheds or carports.
Leland’s is proud to offer Free Delivery up to a 50-mile radius from any of our 30+ Sales Centers in Texas!
Standard Free Delivery Includes:
- Ability to access location with fully assembled unit. We recommend an additional 4’ of width clearance and 4’ of height clearance for the smoothest delivery process.
- Setting the building on your level ground, or one of three options for blocking and leveling.
- Level unit with pressure treated wood blocks, FREE to customer.
- Level unit with customer provided concrete blocks up to 12″ high from ground, FREE to customer. Each layer of blocks above 12″ is $100 fee per layer.
- Level unit with driver provided concrete blocks, $5 per block paid to driver at time of setup.
In order to prepare for delivery, please have the desired location of your new Leland’s product clear of debris and obstructions of any kind. You may also want to mow the location to keep your unit from setting on tall grass. Since your new shed or outdoor living structure will be delivered fully assembled, clear access to the site is crucial for quick and simple delivery. This helps to ensure a pleasant delivery experience for you.
Additional Items to consider:
- We do not deliver buildings on any type of platforms or piers raised above the ground. A clear, level area is all we require for delivery.
We are not responsible for determining ground conditions. If the ground is soft or wet, delivery is not advised. We reserve the right to reschedule a delivery if the ground conditions are not adequate for a safe and non-destructive delivery.
- You are responsible to identify and locate any underground water or sewer lines that could be damaged. Customer bears all responsibility for damage to yard, driveway, etc.
- You are responsible to know and obtain (where necessary) all permits and meet any HOA requirements. The professional drivers we contract perform many deliveries every day and your cooperation with these steps will help to ensure you have a pleasant delivery experience.